Yeesun Anti-Snoring Nasal Dilator Review
Snoring is the one disorder that most people don’t like to admit they have. That is until it gets to the point of affecting your relationship and your health in general. There comes a point where you say enough is enough and the search begins for a viable alternative to listening to snoring each and every night.
Fortunately, in this modern age that in which we live there are lots of various way to help reduce and in some cases eliminate snoring altogether. However, before you opt for any snoring solution, you need to figure out where your snoring originates. That’s because most snore help solutions are usually focussed on the origin of your snores. Snoring can originate from your mouth or from your nose and sometimes both can be the cause.
If you can’t find the source of your problem on your own, then you will have to look for a professional in the field. We recommend you look for a snore clinic near you if you wish to dive deeper into your snoring issue. This will help you get the relevant information so that you can proceed to the next stage if needs be.
Once you’ve understood what type of snorer you are (perhaps you asked your partner to monitor your snoring or used a special snoring app), then now it’s time to read this Yeesun anti-snoring nasal dilator review that is tailor made to suit nasal related snoring and more importantly, you will be able to deal with your snoring problem with little fuss and at a relatively low cost.
What is the Yeesun Anti-Snoring Nasal Dilator?
This is a device that is specially made to deal with your snoring problem by making your nasal breathing much easier for you. In order for the device to work, you will have to place it in your nose. It doesn’t require any medications or drugs so it’s completely safe for your health and wellbeing.
Ok so what are the standout features of this product? What can I expect?
The device is quite easy to use. You will feel a little discomfort over the first few days until you get the hang of wearing it. Another thing worth pointing out is the device comes in different sizes for added comfort and it’s likely to fit anyone with a snoring problem which is important.
The dilator is made from a silicon material that won’t have any reaction to your skin. The best part about this material is that it can effectively reduce your snoring problem while still remaining comfortable to wear.
How Does the Yeesun Nasal Dilator Work?
The one common misconception that people tend to have is that whenever we breathe, we use both nostrils at the same time. However, this isn’t entirely true. In reality, when we sleep, our breathing system is usually controlled by a cycle known as The Nasal cycle. This cycle generally alternates our breathing from one nostril to the next for about two hours at a time. Sometimes it can go up to 3 hours.
That is because when we breathe through one nostril, the other nostril gets a period of rest. Even our nose needs to rest the same way our entire body does whenever we sleep. However, this process is also what is responsible for the collapse of your nostrils.
This collapse causes your body to forcefully push in air through one nostril. The result is that your body automatically switches to breathing through your mouth. This increases the snoring sound that’s already produced from your nose especially if you are sleeping on your back.
The Yeesun Nasal dilator helps improve your breathing state whenever you sleep. Once you place the device in your nose, it immediately improves the air flow in your breathing system. The air flow prevents the soft palate from collapsing and also reduce the chances of your breathing through your mouth instead of your nose.
The device works by dilating your nostrils and so reducing the chance of any blockage that might result in your nose. In turn, this will help you have a healthy breathing cycle throughout the night so improve your general health and wellbeing by getting adequate rest and relaxation at night.
Does the Yeesun Nasal Dilator Reduce Snoring?
Definitely Yes. Once you insert the device into your nostrils, you will start feeling the effect of this nasal dilator within the first day. It will instantly improve your sleeping health and reduce snoring.
However, you need to know what really causes your snores in order to get the best from this or indeed any snoring product or device. This device can only help when your snores are linked to your nasal passage. This means you may have to visit a specialist to help you identify the origin of your snores first or indeed use trial and error by trying a range of products until you see measurable results. The good news is the cost of many of these products are quite reasonable so even if you do need to use trial and error initially it will more than pay for itself because of the tranquillity and peace it will bring during the night and also the benefits in terms of sleep and rest that comes with that.
It is important to note that, if you have any allergic reaction that typically causes your nose to block, then this Yeesun Anti-Snoring Nasal Dilator might be the best option for you.
- It reduces nasal blockages and as a result reduces snoring
- The device is quite durable
- The device is comfortable once you get the hang of it.
- The device is 100% safe
- It comes in different sizes to suit everyone
- It can only really work on nasal related snoring.
Ok so are there any other Anti-Snoring products I should have a look at?
Other Anti-Snoring Solutions Worth Considering
While this device might be a good alternative to snoring for some people, it’s not always going to be an ideal fit for everyone. In this case you will need to find other solutions that might help you deal with your snoring problem. Some of the solutions you can consider include:
- Anti-Snoring Chin Strap: this is a device that ensures your mouth stays closed at all times. Therefore, in the case you snore through your mouth, this device is ideal for you. In addition, you can also use this device together with the Yeesun Nasal dilator to effectively deal with your snoring problem.
- Anti–Snoring Mouthpiece: This is a simple yet effective device that will help you deal with your snoring problem through controlling airflow into your mouth. You will be able to breathe through your mouth yet reduce the chances of snoring.
- Other Anti-Snoring devices include Anti-Snore Pillows, Anti-Snore Mattresses among others.
- Healthy Sleeping Habit: your sleeping habit greatly affects your snoring chances. You need should try and practice a good sleeping routine that will help you get rid of your snoring problem. One of the essential ways to deal with your snoring problem includes sleeping ideally for 7 hours every night. You also need to go to sleep at a given time then wake up at a specific time every night in order for your body to get used to a regular routine of sleep.
- Reduce your weight: obesity is another reason why you could be snoring. The excess fats around your neck end up reducing the size of your breathing route and as a result this can lead to snoring. A good dietary plan and regular workouts will help you get rid of the unwanted excess weight.
Now let’s wrap up and give our final thoughts;
We hope you are now beginning to understand and become familiar with the many varied solutions that are available to prevent and eliminate snoring. The Yeesun Anti-Snoring Nasal device we have mentioned here is another helpful device that has received positive feedback from lots of people. Sometimes the best and most time effective way to get to the route of your snoring problem is to select two or three products of different varieties i.e. one for nose snoring and one for mouth snoring and then see which has the most positive impact. You may find that sometimes a combination of more than one product gives the best results.
Please check out the rest of the Snorefocus site in order to find more useful information and effective snoring products and devices.