The Top 5 Best Sleep Apnea Machines
Are you in search of the best CPAP machine? Great spare a few minutes of your time and discover some of the best sleep apnea machines on the market. A CPAP machine is a specially designed device that helps assist patients suffering from sleep Apnea. Our article will endeavour to help you find the right CPAP machine. If you are wondering exactly how much sleep is enough then check out this useful article on How Much Sleep You Should Get Every Night Sometimes it can be a bit tricky for many people to find a good fit especially for those who are looking to balance comfort with ease of use and most importantly overall functionality.
The process is made somewhat more complicated due to the fact that, each machine in the market tries to introduce something new in terms of features and design. That is why we will take you through 5 of the best CPAP machines in the market based on features and their benefits. We will briefly discuss any relevant information that will help you when you decide to shop for this machine.
The Top 5 Best Sleep Apnea Machines
The first CPAP Machine on the list is the RES-Med Machine. It offers great all round performance and features and is sleek lightweight and compact.
1. Res-Med CPAP Machine
If you are looking for a travel CPAP machine, then the Res-med will serve you well. This device is portable, compact and highly effective in delivering the best breathing assistance for those who have sleep apnea. The Res-Med Machine is a solid and adaptable machine capable of auto-adjusting itself in order to provide the best sessions tailored to the user.
The machine can adjust the oxygen levels to suit your regular breathing patterns. That way, the device delivers a more personalised oxygen therapy. The machine also features a heated humidifier a big plus if you live in arid conditions where moisture is in short supply. When using this machine as a patient, you can rest assured that you will receive optimum temperature and moisturised air into your lungs on a consistent basis.
The machine also has a wireless communication module allowing you to stay connected with your healthcare providers if you so wish. The design is also very sleek and 23% lighter than the other CPAP machines in the market which makes portability and transport a breeze especially for older or more infirm users. Below are listed some of the key features that make this product a solid investment for your money.
- The machine comes with an inbuilt heated humidification system.
- The device features a climate control protocol that will help you deliver a more comfortable therapy than other CPAP machines in the market.
- The CPAP machine can differentiate between OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea) and CSA (Central Sleep Apnea) thanks to its Advanced Event Detection Module feature. Therefore, the device will give you the appropriate oxygen therapy.
- The machine features an AutoRamp system that lets you sleep easily by delivering air at a much gentler pressure. More to that, the device returns to the prescribed pressure once you fall asleep.
- The CPAP machine comes with a very quiet motor which also ensures natural breathing to the patients. Therefore, both you and your sleep partner will sleep better with minimum noise levels.
- The machine also features an Expiratory Pressure Relief feature. When you turn on the EPR feature, you will receive a much lower pressure when you exhale. The result is a more comfortable therapy session. The machine’s system intelligently reduces pressure every time you exhale.
- The machine comes with a heated humidifier. Therefore, every inhalation features air that is well moisturised and with the right temperature.
- The CPAP machine is one of the quietest in the Therefore, both you and your partner can rest easy.
- The climate control feature in this machine helps you get a more comfortable therapy session.
- EPR feature in this machine will reduce the pressure depending on your natural breathing patterns.
- The machine also has an app where you can check on how your night went.
- The app in this machine doesn’t work in every country. However many people will find this only a minor detail especially considering the other breakthrough benefits that work very well.
The machine has so far taken care of sleep Apnea problems in every customer. That makes this machine top of the list when it comes to being one of the best Sleep Apnea Machines. User review are very positive for this particular machine.
2. Dream station Auto CPAP machine
If you’ve been searching for CPAP machines before, you’ve probably come across this device by Philips Respironics. The device has a built in automatic positive pressure device that helps relieve OPA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea).
Additionally, the CPAP machine comes with an auto function that allows the device to deliver pressure at a varying pressure depending on the force required per apnic episode. The sleek and stylish finish of this machine in a similar way to the Res-Med is also a bonus since it will most likely compliment your bedroom design instead of making it look like a hospital.
The best part about this machine is that it is substantially cheaper than its competitors and also comes with an optional humidifier. That way, you get the best features at an affordable price. Therefore, the Philips Respironics Dreamstation Auto Machine is worth looking into if you want a sleek, nice looking and effective CPAP machine.
- This device comes with a 2-year warranty
- The CPAP machine features a sleek portable design that is user-friendly
- The CPAP device also features WI-FI and Bluetooth connectivity options
- It comes with an optional humidifier feature
- The apparatus also comes with an EZ start function which makes it way easier to operate it. This feature ensures that each user can personalise the oxygen pressure to their required level smoothly and gradually.
- The device also has daily progress feedback.
- The WI-FI and Bluetooth connectivity feature in this machine makes it way easier to operate it.
- Oxygen levels can be personalised thanks to the EZ start function feature.
- The daily feedback feature lets you keep track of your progress
- The machine also comes with a 2-year warranty
- The device is capable of automatically re-adjusting to your natural breathing pattern hence always giving you optimum oxygen pressure
- The CPAP machine is quite light and stylish. Meaning that you can travel with it since it is portable.
- The Dreamstation machine can also check whether your mask fits or if there are any pressure leaks thanks to the Mask Fit Check feature. The feature enables you to get the best out of your machine.
- The machine also comes with a Care package which features three travel mask types.
- There is also the Dream Mapper app which lets you stay mobile whenever you want to check your stats.
- There have been no major complaints so far from users.
3. Apex Medical CPAP Machine
This sleek and lightweight machine from Apex medical promises to give you a good night’s sleep if you are suffering from Sleep Apnea. The machine’s compact and appealing design is like no other in the market today.
Let this small size compact CPAP machine not fool you; this device is capable of solving your sleeping problem in a short time. The Apex machine is unique and yet very useful. You can say goodbye to any issues related to sleep Apnea and you can experience the benefits of getting a full quality night’s sleep with this clever device.
The device comes with a minimal design which means you can easily carry the machine everywhere you go in and around the home and even when you travel too. The device also features a reduced noise level system hence you can rest easy, knowing that you won’t disturb your bed partner with the noise unlike some other machines available. The noise level is about 28 decibels, this, makes the Apex machine the only machine capable of such low levels of noise while producing exceptional results.
The machine also comes with buttons that allow you to adjust the pressure levels. Make the wise decision and consider purchasing one of these machines if space is at a premium or you would like to transport the device regularly and you are looking for a quiet machine with little noise output.
- The machine comes with a small, sleek design which makes it portable.
- More to that, the machine comes with an in-built humidifier.
- The CPAP device also comes with to PVA (Pressure Variation Algorithm) that adjust the pressure level when you breathe in and reduces it when you exhale without interfering with your sleep.
- The machine collects and displays data in a way that is very easy to interpret
- The device comes in an anti-spill water chamber design which makes using the device comfortable and practical.
- The CPAP machine comes with a humidifier that can work for eight hours
- The noise level of the CPAP machine is 28 decibels which are quite low.
- The machine features one of the latest technology, PVA (pressure variation technology). This feature helps patients have a more relaxed and more comfortable therapy session
- The CPAP machine displays simplified version hence the machine is user-friendly. More to that, the CPAP machine display projects large numbers for easy visibility
- Additionally, the device features an alarm clock. Also, the device alerts you in case of any leakage problems.
- The machine comes with a two-year
- The machine is more expensive than its competitors. All the same, its quality is solid and reliable.
4. Apex XT Fit Medical Machine
The Apex XT Line never disappoints when it comes to medical machines. This time they have introduced the Apex XT Fit which is a lightweight palm-sized CPAP machine. The fact that this machine is small and compact makes the Apex XT Fit an excellent choice for a travel CPAP machine.
Don’t let the small size fool you! This CPAP machine battles and more than hold its own with other giants in the CPAP market. The Apex XT Fit features among others; the ramp up functionality, leak compensation, a LED-lit screen as well as an optional heated humidifier.
I bet you will fall in love with how quiet the operations of this machine are in a similar way to the other Apex Medical Machine. The great news is with either of these machines you will never need worry about causing distractions to your family or your bed partner while you use the machine. The Apex CPAP machine is a single pressure machine for CPAP which proceeds with therapy progressively from low to high ramp settings although an auto adjusting feature isn’t present.
- The CPAP Machine has LED-lit screens which are visible for everyone to read even in low lit areas
- Easy to use interface; this means that the CPAP machine displays information on the interface easily. Also, the user can make changes to the interface easily.
- The CPAP machine operates between 100-240V AC. For that reason, you can travel with your CPAP as long as you have the right plug adapter.
- It features a heated humidifier to reduce irritation and make the therapy more comfortable
- The CPAP machine is small and compact
- The device is pocket-friendly hence most of the patients can afford to buy one
- The Apex XT Fit boasts of incredible performance levels despite its small size
- The device has quiet operations thus doesn’t cause interruptions when you are sleeping.
- The machine is small and lightweight for easy transportation
- The CPAP machine lacks an auto-adjusting feature
- Besides the necessary information, Apes XT Fit does not display other necessary In that, it does not record data collected and doesn’t have a data card
5. IntelliPAP CPAP Machine
The IntelliPAp CPAP machine has a number of different highlights that earn it a place among the Top 5 Best Sleep Apnea Machines list. The DeVilbiss Company has been around for quite a while now. They are responsible for the invention of this fantastic CPAP machine.
The machine stands out among its competitors as one of the best in the market. If you are looking for a device that will serve you well and at the same time last as long as possible, then the IntelliPAP machine is the best option for you based on its strong build quality and high grade material selection as well as a very long warranty.
- If you are looking for a CPAP machine that is capable of handling long distances without any malfunctions, then this is the best product for you. The intelliPAP machine comes with a super tough material that can withstand any pressure. That makes this machine the perfect travel companion.
- Since the manufacturers are sure of the quality of their product, they have decided to give anyone who buys the machine a warranty of 5 years. With that in mind, you can tell the quality of their product just by the warranty they offer
- The device can store therapy sessions of up to three years. Additionally, this data can be stored in an Therefore you can easily keep track of your courses and how you are improving
- The intelliPAP machine features an automatic altitude adjustment system that will automatically change once you move to a different altitude.
- The CPAP machine comes with a ramp. With the ramp, the device will slowly increase pressure until the prescribed pressure as you fall asleep.
- The intelliPAP machine comes with an LCD system where you can monitor your progress.
- Ranked among the quietest machines, the intelliPAP CPAP will let you sleep like a baby without any distractions from its system.
- The machine is light and portable. That means you can travel with it anywhere.
- The CPAP machine is light and portable for travel
- The device produces only 26 decibels of noise. Therefore you are sure of a quiet good night sleep
- The device comes with a heated humidification system that eases the breathing process
- The CPAP features Bluetooth connectivity hence you can keep track of your breathing process from the comfort of your bed
- The device is more expensive than its competitors.
So to wrap up in our view you really can’t go wrong with these five Sleep Apnea Devices. They are tried and tested by people with sleep apnea conditions around the globe and passed with flying colours. One thing worth noting is that you shouldn’t rush into buying the first sleep apnea device you find locally or that is recommended or shown to you. This is for a few reasons;
The Problem with Entry Level Machines;
- The quality of the item from smaller brands can be suspect
- The features and resulting benefits to you may be limited
- Noise levels on cheaper machines can be disruptive
- Warranty and guarantees may not be available
- Customer service may also be lacking
In conclusion select the device based on what you are looking for from your machine. If price is high up on the list then select one of the cheaper machines listed above. If quiet operation is important then maybe consider the Apex Medical Machine.
Either way we hope this article has been beneficial in narrowing down your selection for finding a suitable cpap sleep apnea device. If you found the article helpful please like share and comment so others will also get benefit from it. Also if you have any questions please feel free to get in touch.